Friday, October 4, 2019

Day 4 Cage

4th Oct 2019


4th day of OctPoWriMo.

I have had some lovely comments on the last three days, so thank you to everyone who took the trouble. I have also passed the 50,000 visits to my blog . Yipee! That feels like a landmark of sorts. Anyway please keep in touch.




Hidden

Image result for host in monstrance picture

Wistfully
You have waited for me,
Hoping
You have hungered for me
Silently 
You have softly sought me
And there,
there you are
More precious than
Pewter or silver or gold
Here am I 
I come to visit you
To sit with you,
You, 
Hidden in the bread.
Disguised behind the veil of
Reality
Where is the key
Where shall I find it
How shall I open the lock 
Tell me,
Tell me.




6 comments :

  1. Congratulations on passing the 50,000 visitors mark! I have some theories on the cage. 1) an animal in a shelter; 2) a loved one with Alzheimers; 3) a loved one that has passed on?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Any of those would work and thank you for those ideas, but for me it was Our Lord in the Monstrance and me visiting Him

      Delete
  2. We are so afraid sometimes to reveal where that key is. Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment with advice and critique.