Monday, October 21, 2019

Day 21 - Screaming Into The Wind



Image result for pictures of rough seas

21st Oct 2019


Cold, grey miserable day .
I have come late to write my offering for the challenge.
But I have come.
So:
Day 21 - Going with the Prompt


Exploring poetry in all its forms.


Screaming Into The Wind

Little by little ,inside my head,
It grows,
Becomes the heaviest of weights,
To bear.
I try to hide it, abide it, so
nobody knows
How much it is harming, as if
They care.

One day, when almost ready
To burst,
I take myself down to the sea,
Alone
And there, as if slaking a
mighty thirst
I scream into the wind the
Biggest moan.

I scream into the salty wind,
And pray,
That I can keep going for just
Another day















10 comments :

Please feel free to comment with advice and critique.