Monday, October 23, 2017

Octpowrimo 18

23rd Oct 2017


Feeling cold today makes me so grateful
to have warm clothes
and a house to live in.
But it also brings to mind those who have
no home,
those on the streets of our towns and cities
who are
homeless and possibly sleeping
out in this inclement weather.

The prompt for Octpowrimo for 18th Oct  is 

Everyone Went on Eating.

So I think I'll leave it with the above because isn't it true that we all carry on eating
 while our bothers and sisters are cold or lonely or hungry. .


1 comment :

  1. Well... we try and do what we can to help those brothers and sisters. But yes, we carry on eating, being warm and they're not.

    When I read your poem about smells, I thought about pregnancy, even though my nausea wasn't necessarily triggered by smells, I almost knew it was the theme ;)

    I like your dragon poem! It was a cute story to read to your many grandchildren (the younger ones) and great-grandchildren!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment with advice and critique.