Sunday, April 3, 2016

3 rd April


3rd April


A week has gone by since my last post.
And a lifetime...
I have such sad, sad,  sad news that I can't write coherently
But must just get some thoughts out from the full brain
That wants to explode.
Now an orphan and mind in a muddle
A cloud of thick fog comes in , envelopes.
Mum and dad both gone now , to a better place and at peace
But the ones that are left have nightmares that won't cease.
After Mum's death on the 7th February, we were all trying to move on
When with sudden , unexpected , shock dad died last tuesday 29th March
So sad - we thought he would have a longer time.

Here he is...
Wonderful , warm, welcoming smile.  My daddy...




That's all for now.
Maybe the next time I write it'll be understandable
But for the moment ....


No comments :

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment with advice and critique.