Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Happy Christmas

  28th Dec

A Very Happy Christmas to You




  In our family we continue to celebrate Christmas, so I wish you the Peace, Joy and Love of the Christ Child this 4th day of Christmas.

      We have a Christmas party tomorrow with families from our ParisIh and the next day my daughter will host another family Christmas Day. There will be others, but more impropmtu, like a meet up for the Ist Jan, when we remember Mary as the Mother of God, before we finish with a party for the Feast of the Kings on the 6th Jan. 

       I will continue to wish people Happy Christmas, even though they might think I'm mad and shout back at me, "You mean Happy New Year , Love!" No I don't , I try and explain, but they've usually moved off by then. Even in the Church people look at me askance, as if to say, "hey, Christmas is over, thank goodness." What a shame. I also still have some Christmas Cards that I intend to give out at the party tomorrow. 

What do you do during the Twelve Days of Christmas. I hope you're having a wondrous time. 

2 comments :

  1. Sounds like you're keeping Christmas alive thought the end of the year. Excellent.

    Have a fabulous day and rest of the week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is sad that people start their celebrations so early now, they forget it is Advent and then Christmas, and that is 12 days. I like your way better!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment with advice and critique.